Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Why is it so easy for MEN!!

Hmm, I guess you are wondering what is so easy for men, well on my way to work today, the vehicle I was in, there was this fat young man sitting right in front of me, what drew my attention to him, was actually the fact that when the driver was collecting his fare, the fat guy told him to hold on, and this about happened about three times, the fat guy  was busy typing profusely on his phone, I had to peep, yeah I know it's bad and all that to poke nose into other people's affairs, but I just had to find out what the guy was typing away at.


Well, he was apparently chatting with a lady and the lady is pregnant and he was telling her to go and take drugs and do something about it and then get back to him!!!! Jeez it was so easy for him to say that or type that!  I was like what??? The girl replied that this is her first time of getting pregnant and she is not going to abort the pregnancy, and the guy replied that is why I don't like sleeping with you, your blood catches pregnancy quickly???? am like???



I had to remove my eyes oh, before the guy go use vex wey dey him body descend on me oh.


But on serious note we are talking about a life here and he was sounding like it was something you can just go and you know take care of like that. If you are not ready for the responsibliites that comes with it, why don't you just use ZIP UP!! I feel for the young lady in question, because am sure with the kind of strong face on that guy, he will make sure that the lady aborts the pregnancy, GOD please intervene.

Ladies please oh, the mouth wey dem use start, dey change when kasala burst, so ZIP IT and dey your lane jeje till that man wey be your own come your way, Abortion is MURDER, no matter how we look at it and no body wants to live with that guilt, heavy one for that matter for the rest of his or her life!!! Unless you are ready and willing to be a single mom.

It is really so sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment