Pages

Friday 18 July 2014

Jude Okoye says I do!

The eldest brother of the P-square duo made it official by paying the bride price of his heartthrob Ifeoma Umeokeke in her home town Anambara State.


Well, during Peter's wedding Jude was conspicuously absent, and there were rumors then, that Jude was not happy with the fact that Peter was marrying Lola. Well I guess someone got paid back or so, because Peter was noticeably absent during his elder brothers wedding and even uploaded pictures on his Instagram page to buttress that point.

I heard this phrase from a movie I was watching some time ago and Kenneth Okonkwo passed a comment he said " Family is like buttocks no matter clean it is, you must always find a trace of shit" Well that is all I have to say oh! Meanwhile check out pictures of the beautiful bride, she was 2012 Miss Tourism.





Oh! Almost forgot see Peter Okoye chilling at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment