Pages

Saturday 26 October 2013

Miley cyrus on the front page of Cosmopolitan

The Twerking and most controversial singer of the year is on the front page of December issue of Cosmopolitan magazine.

When asked about how she felt about celebrities who dissed her VMA performance she had this to say " I only want the best for everybody else. I have a song that’s like, ‘Stay in your lane,’ because I’m not going to be you and you’re definitely not going to be me, so don’t throw shade. I don’t ever throw shade at anyone.”

On her relationship and her recent break-up with Liam she responded "I need to treat my music like a relationship – give it my time and all the attention it deserves – and that’s my main love right now. This is the best time of my life. I’m not going to look back on it and be like, ‘I wish I hadn’t been dwelling over a breakup,’ you know? Because that’s not what God wants my life to be about right now. God wants my life to be about being successful and being happy and blessing other people and being blessed.”

Check out some of the pictures below.





No comments:

Post a Comment