Pages

Friday 11 October 2013

Jomiloju Tunde-Oladipo becomes Nigeria's youngest Microsft certified Professional

The Nine-year-old pupil of Role Model School Oregun Ikeja scored 769 out of 1,000 in the professional  examination held in August.

The above feat, has made him Nigeria's youngest Microsoft certified professional. Jomiloju performed exceptionally well in sharing and maintaining documents, formatting content, applying page layout and reusable content.

The young lad, said he could only achieve the sucess through hard work and diligence, he attempted  the examniation last year, but did not make it.

In his own words " it was not all that easy, because I had attempted the examniation last year, I did not make it then, but I remanined focused and I put in a lot of hard work. At home and in school, I am always on the computer. After school hours, if am not doing anything,I will go to my information communication technology teacher to learn more".



Jomiloju certificate was signed by the Chief Executive Officer Microsoft Corporation, Steven Ballmer.


Kudos to the young lad, failure is really not an excuse, if you do it the first time and you don't get it right, try another approach or technique. Hard work, dilligence surely and always do pay with God by yourside.



No comments:

Post a Comment